|it's official hearts and bookmark idea|
|Valentines Day card at Hoolaboola|
From beach monkey
How do I use these heart templates? Usually as a craft activity for Mother's Day or Father's Day. We don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day but often do a heart activity.
- The children are given one large heart to paint or collage.
- The creations are left to dry, making sure each sheet is labelled with the child's name.
- If they are able to they cut around the heart, (usually by 4 years of age) if not I do it for them.
- They glue their heart onto some thicker paper.
- They take it home for a gift.
Others ways we use the templates:
- The children that are transitioning to school like to cut around the shapes
- We punch holes in the heart shapes, decorate them with glitter and other craft supplies and hang them up as decorations.
- We create a heart shaped book